X.org 7.2 eats the whole CPU whenever Firefox 2 displays something

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Thu May 31 22:07:40 UTC 2007

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 04:18:56PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Jeremie Le Hen, and lo! it spake thus:

> Nonetheless, this PR reminds me that libpthread switched from libkse
> to libthr.  I'm going to try libkse when I'll be back home in a
> couple of hours and I will send a follow-up here.  Eventually I will
> file a PR if needed.

FWIW, I've run my -CURRENT box (currently from early March) with
libpthread (KSE) libmap'd to libthr for firefox and most everything
else for a good while, and I don't see this.  Of course, in -CURRENT
terms, 3 months old is positively antediluvian   ;)

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net