Vpopmail + spamassassin problem with forwarding

Bc. Radek Krejca radek at ceskedomeny.cz
Tue May 29 09:23:54 UTC 2007

Hi,

  I have problem with spamassassin patch in vpopmail, because if I
  have checked forwarding (eg. for messages to mobile phone) then the
  messagess (especially their attachments) are damaged in mailbox but
  forwarded looks good.

  Second problem is that in some cases (I don't know when exactly) is
  message damaged in MS products (especially Exchange and Outlook).
  The mime message has somewhere in the body headers of message.

  I don't know which else information should I send.

  Thank you.

--
Regards,
 Bc. Radek Krejca