Failure of portsdb

em.conti at tin.it em.conti at tin.it
Sun May 27 16:24:58 UTC 2007

Hi
I have been using FreeBSD for 5 years and I make a weekly ports upgrade.
But starting from last Sunday I am not able to run "portsdb -Uu".

Here is the error:

Updating the ports index ... Generating INDEX.tmp - please wait..===>
arabic/ae_fonts_mono failed *** Error code 1
===> accessibility/at-poke failed
*** Error code 1
2 errors

Before reporting this error, verify that you are running a supported
version of FreeBSD (see http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/) and that you
have a complete and up-to-date ports collection.  (INDEX builds are
not supported with partial or out-of-date ports collections -- in
particular, if you are using cvsup, you must cvsup the "ports-all"
collection, and have no "refuse" files.)  If that is the case, then
report the failure to ports at FreeBSD.org together with relevant
details of your ports configuration (including FreeBSD version,
your architecture, your environment, and your /etc/make.conf
settings, especially compiler flags and WITH/WITHOUT settings).

Note: the latest pre-generated version of INDEX may be fetched
automatically with "make fetchindex".

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports.
*** Error code 1