cups-base : infinite loop while compilation

Joffrey Audin norky at grumy.net
Fri May 25 13:18:18 UTC 2007

HI,

This is an error with cups-base compilation :

[...]
Making all in cups...
cd: can't cd to cups
gmake[307]: entrant dans le répertoire " /usr/ports/print/cups-base/
work/cups-1.2.10 "
chmod +x cups-config
for dir in cups backend berkeley cgi-bin filter locale man monitor
notifier pdftops scheduler systemv test scripting/php conf data doc
fonts ppd templates; do\
   echo Making all in $dir... ;\
   (cd $dir; gmake -w) || exit 1;\
   done
[repeat this message again]

This message is an infinite loop where gmake[307]  in next loop is
gmake[308] and gmake[309]
it is forking... And I must stop before too many process freeze my
system.

Someone now where is the bug ??? (message "can't cd to cups" say
where is the probleme I think)
Thanks you