udefined reference to 'XDamageAdd' in mesa-demos while compiling

Olivier Smedts olivier at gid0.org
Thu May 24 22:51:40 UTC 2007

Hello,

----- "Christopher Prance" <christopher.prance at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> When I compile mesa-demos port I get the following:

I don't remember if I had exactly the same problem, but do you have nvidia-drivers installed ? I had, and found that it has to be uninstalled before mesa-demos can compile. So, if you have nvidia-driver, you must remove it, install mesa-demos, and reinstall nvidia-driver. Else, what do you have if you try to compile mesa-demos after a "portupgrade -f libGL" ?

Olivier