php5-gd and xorg-libraries conflict

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Tue May 22 14:18:26 UTC 2007

On Tue, 22 May 2007 03:16:58 -0400
Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org> wrote:

> > Shouldn't it realise there is no xorg installed at all and just use 7.2? Just in case, i followed the xorg upgrade process (which did nothing of course, including the rebase.sh) ... still nothing.
>
> The same instructions apply.

Hi Kris,

thanks for your time and help :)

This is a server, i rather have just the needed libraries instead of the whole shebbang ( couldn't xorg-libraries install *just* the libX* and the *proto ... is there any reason why this is not the case?

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"The freethinking of one age is the common sense of the next."
   Matthew Arnold