X.org 7.2 ports merged into the FreeBSD Ports Tree

Erwin Lansing erwin at FreeBSD.org
Sun May 20 18:13:58 UTC 2007

On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 03:12:50PM +0400, Andrew Pantyukhin wrote:
>  On 5/20/07, Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at des.no> wrote:
> > Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy at optushome.com.au> writes:
> > > That rates as the biggest commit I recall seeing:
> > > - Affecting 7868 files
> > > - Updating 6168 ports
> > > - Creating 255 new ports
> > > - 700KB, 14553 line commit message
> >
> > The commit message never showed up in my inbox...
>
>  Freshports never saw it, either:
>  http://www.freshports.org/x11/xorg/

The commit broke freshports in new and interesting ways.  The size of
the commit makes two jobs deadlock eachother in some way, but
unfortunately Dan is busy with BSDCan and now PGcon, so it can take a
couple of days before he has time to look more closely into it.

-erwin

--
Erwin Lansing                                     http://droso.org
Security is like an onion.          (o_ _o)
And it makes you cry.            <____) (____>    erwin at aauug.dk