Baghira install fail

My Dummy myfavouritespamaccount at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 13:51:16 UTC 2007

Hi,

Sorry for not including the maintainer of the Baghira-port in the subject line; I couldn't find out who is the maintainer.

I have a failing portinstall for Baghira on DesktopBSD (FreeBSD 6.2). Al seemed to go well untill I got this message:

checking for X... libraries /usr/local/lib, headers /usr/local/include
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... no
checking for libXext... no
configure: error: We need a working libXext to proceed. Since configure
can't find it itself, we stop here assuming that make wouldn't find
them either.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to ports at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/x11-themes/baghira/work/baghira-0.8/config.log" including the
output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to
provide an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. an `ls
/var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-themes/baghira.
** Command failed [exit code 1]: /usr/bin/script -qa /tmp/portupgrade.9442.0 env DIALOG=/usr/local/bin/kdialog-ports-wrapper make
** Fix the problem and try again.
** Listing the failed packages (*:skipped / !:failed)
        ! x11-themes/baghira    (configure error)
--->  Packages processed: 0 done, 0 ignored, 0 skipped and 1 failed

As per the instructions above I am sending you this message. The two logs I attach.

Bye,

Mike

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.