HEADS UP: xorg 7.2 ready for testing

Laganakos Vassilis elfshadow at physics.upatras.gr
Sat May 19 18:56:13 UTC 2007

The problem with sdl12 was related to evas port. If DirectFB rendering
is enabled in graphics/evas, then devel/sdl does not compile and gives
the error I reported.

I disabled the DirectFB rendering in evas, and sdl installed correctly.
The other ones failed again, but I hope after a few "portupgrade -a"
they will compile and upgrade.

Kind regards,

Vassilis