FreeBSD Port: php5-5.2.1_3

LI Xin delphij at delphij.net
Fri May 11 05:17:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

Paul Laudanski wrote:
> Greetings, I'd like to offer my services to upgrade this port to 5.2.2.
>  Please let me know where I can help.

Thanks for your offer.  Currently we are in a ports freeze (which means
that only a selected subset of port committers and the security team can
commit during the period) in preparision for the upcoming Xorg 7.2
import, which will take some time to be finished.  The FreeBSD Security
Team is already aware of the issue, and the upgrade is already being
working on.

For those who concern about the upgrade urgently please consult
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/112527 for patch.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij at delphij.net>	http://www.delphij.net/