Mongolian localization to dsssl-docbook-modular port

Ganbold ganbold at micom.mng.net
Tue May 8 19:52:49 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have some patches for Docbook DSSSL stylesheets in order to support
Mongolian. I have sent my patches to Docbook/DSSSL maintainers and received
following response:

"Hi,
I checked in your update for mn.xml. It should appear in the next
snapshot of the XSL stylesheets.
Regarding the DSSSL patches, I'm not qualified to review and apply those.
I am copying the developers list to see who could do it. Is anyone
maintaining the DSSSL tree?
Did you know that the DSSSL stylesheets were last released on 3
November 2004? I'm not sure your patches will be released any time soon.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting"

According to his email it seems like my patches aren't going to be
released any time soon.

Is it possible to include this kind of a patch in
/usr/ports/textproc/dsssl-docbook-modular port?

I sent my email to kuriyama@ san (dsssl-docbook-modular maintainer), but
no response from him.

thanks in advance,

Ganbold