xpi updates

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 2 16:16:02 PDT 2007

On 3/30/07, Andrew Pantyukhin <infofarmer at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Dear xpi-extensions maintainers,
>
> Some of you granted me an implicit approval for
> routine updates of your xpi ports. That was some
> time ago and now I ask you to renew the approval.
> If you want to, just reply to this mail (you
> don't need to include all the recipients, of
> course) to tell me it's okay.
>
> I would gladly send you patches for approval, but
> in most cases an update takes a few seconds, while
> the total time spent on patches and approvals can
> amount to minutes per update. It's just a question
> of efficiency.

Dear Chin-San, Andrey and Stanislav!

All other xpi-maintainers have already responded. Here's
a short list of out-of-date extensions:

xpi-unplug
xpi-sessionmanager
xpi-vimperator

I'll be glad if you could grant me an implicit approval
to update your xpi-ports for you whenever I perform
version-bump sweeps of my own ports.

Stanislav, welcome to our little xpi club :-) When dealing
with others' ports I usually try to be as little intrusive
as possible - performing only the very necessary/minor
changes and keeping the style intact.

Anyway, it's okay if all of you prefer to keep your ports
to yourself, but I would appreciate a (negative) response
anyway just to be sure it's not a matter of a lost e-mail.

Thanks guys!