libogg/libvorbis port problems

Adam Stroud adam at thegeeklord.com
Tue May 1 18:18:54 UTC 2007

All:

Is anyone else having problems building libogg/libvorbis from the ports?
I am getting a patch error since I updated my ports collection this morning.

===>  Vulnerability check disabled, database not found
===>  Extracting for libvorbis-1.1.2,3
=> MD5 Checksum OK for libvorbis-1.1.2.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for libvorbis-1.1.2.tar.gz.
===>  Patching for libvorbis-1.1.2,3
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for libvorbis-1.1.2,3
1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to Makefile.in.rej
=> Patch patch-Makefile.in failed to apply cleanly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/audio/libvorbis.

Thanks