subject=FreeBSD 6.1 & gettext-0.16.1 & portupgrade problems

Dino Vliet dino_vliet at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 14:08:11 UTC 2007

	<!--
		@page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in }
		P { margin-bottom: 0.08in }
	-->

Hi folks,

I saw this in
usr/ports/UPDATING:

20070318:
  AFFECTS: users of
devel/gettext (ie: YOU)
  AUTHOR: ade at FreeBSD.org

As a result of the upgrade to gettext-0.16.1, the shared library
version
  of libintl has changed, so you will need to rebuild
all ports that
  depend on gettext (ie: most of them,
sorry).

  portupgrade -rf gettext

When I
issued this last command, portupgrade -rf gettext I get this
result:

--->  Packages processed: 182 done, 0 ignored,
79 skipped and 7 failed

** Could not clean up temporary directory:
Directory not empty - /var/tmp/portupgradeRtIfghsG

So, what to
do next? Should I continue this command until all packages are
processed and none of them skipped and failed? Or can I continue
upgrading all my ports as from now?
I'm using freebsd 6.1 on a amd64 system.

Thanks in advanced

Dino