FreeBSD ports you maintain which are out of date

Shaun Amott shaun at FreeBSD.org
Sun Mar 25 01:41:35 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 12:31:45PM -0700, Eric P. Scott wrote:
> >print/ghostscript-afpl-nox11                    | 8.54            | 8.56
>
> I believe the "Current" version to be the latest and there is no 8.56.

The file that was found is here:

http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/ghostscript/

> >security/dropbear                               | 0.49            | 0.255
>
> Huh?
>
> http://matt.ucc.asn.au/dropbear/dropbear.html

0.255 is listed here:

http://matt.ucc.asn.au/dropbear/releases/

That one looks like a backwards-counting version number. I'll add a
restriction directive to the Makefile when I have a moment.

portscout has no way of knowing if the distfiles are genuine or not, it
only reports what it finds.

Thanks for your report!

Shaun

--