SoC application: please comment!

Gabor Kovesdan gabor at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 19 09:28:00 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I would like to participate in SoC again. I have a draft proposal, which
I haven't submitted yet, you can read it here:
http://www.kovesdan.org/soc/article.html

Similarly, to the last year, it is a set of minor (but demanded)
improvements to the Ports Collection infrastructure. If you have any
suggestions to any point listed in the apllication, please let me know.
If you have an idea, what else to include (not too big for SoC and I
have the knowledge for), please tell me that, too, as I wrote in the
proposal, I'd like to work on such projects that are actually demanded.
Or if you just have anything to say about the overall text of the
proposal, please write me that as well.

Thanks in advance,
Gabor