FreeBSD Port: phpMyAdmin-2.10.0.2

Daniel Dvořák dandee at hellteam.net
Sun Mar 18 20:22:58 UTC 2007

>Can you try this small test to see if your php setup really does have
>broken support for ctype_digit() ?

>% php -r 'print ctype_digit(1234);'

Yes, it returned 1.

Should print '1'.  If that doesn't work, then examine
/usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini -- does it contain the line
extension=ctype.so ?

Yes, it contains.

Did you restart apache since installing the php5-ctype module?

Perhaps, I didn´t. I restarted the daemon and the site works now again.

Thank you.

Dan

	Cheers,

	Matthew