FreeBSD Port: phpMyAdmin-2.10.0.2

Daniel Dvořák dandee at hellteam.net
Fri Mar 16 21:15:48 UTC 2007

In March there were reports about bad dependences for phpMyAdmin, specially missing php-ctype like this

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports-bugs/2007-March/114357.html

It seems that the latest phpmyadmin-2.10.0.1 release now requires
functions from the PHP ctype module.

    undefined function ctype_digit()
    /usr/local/www/phpMyAdmin/libraries/common.lib.php on line 2981

It seems that this was fixed between version 2.10.0.1 - 2.10.0.2 in Makefile.

But today I did clean instalation of phpMyAdmin-2.10.0.2 port and after simple configuration through /scripts/setup.php with cookies auth-type instead of function phpMyAdmin site I saw this bug:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ctype_digit() in /usr/local/www/phpMyAdmin/libraries/common.lib.php on line 2993

It seems something wrong with php5-ctype ?

What can I do with this ?