SQUID PACKAGE

Peter Pentchev roam at ringlet.net
Fri Mar 16 11:05:46 UTC 2007

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 02:18:18PM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 09:06:49PM +0500, VAD wrote:
> > Hello.
> > Please add to ports the package of Squid - 2.6.10
> > Thank you/
>
> OK, miwi travelled back in time by 8 days and did it especially for
> you! :)

Or maybe VAD is talking about a precompiled *package*, not port;
and it does seem that on the FTP mirrors the squid package is still
at 2.6.9.  I guess this could be related to the pointyhat disk failures
that you (Kris) mentioned yesterday, in which case, VAD, there will
most probably be a squid-2.6.10 package in a couple of days' time.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam at ringlet.net    roam at cnsys.bg    roam at FreeBSD.org
I had to translate this sentence into English because I could not read the original Sanskrit.