Mozilla -is this port ever going to be fixed?

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:01:18 UTC 2007

Well perhaps the port maintainers who need the headers could be asked to incorporate those headers in their distribution so we can get rid of Mozilla.

Maybe give notice that the  mozilla port will be removed from the tree within a fixed time frame. As things now stand it is a right pain in the rear anatomy!!

David