Vpopmail + spamassassin doesn't work for aliases?

Bc. Radek Krejca radek at ceskedomeny.cz
Wed Mar 14 15:26:21 UTC 2007

Hi,

AD> Yes and no. Only local Maildirs are checked. Aliases normally point to
AD> local Maildirs, so they are checked in any case at a later stage. If you
AD> have a forward to a remote address, then no checking is done.

I don't think so or I have a problem. I have physical maildir darius
created over qmailadmin. Then I have alias radek.krejca pointed to
darius. Mail sended to radek.krejca isn't checked.

In .qmail-radek:krejca I have this

/usr/local/vpopmail/domains/2/starnet.cz/darius/Maildir/

--
Regards,
 Bc. Radek Krejca

 radek at ceskedomeny.cz