Fwd: port www/bluefish causes 100% CPU usage

Chris H. chris# at 1command.com
Fri Jun 22 09:35:34 UTC 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: port www/bluefish causes 100% CPU usage
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:15:01 +0200 (CEST)
From: "Remko Lodder" <remko[AT]elvandar[DOT]org>
To: "chrish" <chris[AT]hitOmeter[DOT]NET>

Hello Chrish,

Thanks for the email to the FreeBSD Security Team.
I have a little problem understanding why you emailed the Security Team?
I am not seeing a security issue per-se that should be handled by the
Security Team.

Please report port problems to the ports mailinglist instead, if something
Security related is needed we will pick it up from there (some of us
monitor the ports mailinglist as well).

Thank you for taking the time to report this and using FreeBSD,

Best regards,
Remko

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/bluefish/bluefish-doc-html-bigfile-1.0-6.tar.bz2?modtime=1160088538&big_mirror=0

--