does the java/jdk15 port build under 7.0-CURRENT?

LI Xin delphij at delphij.net
Fri Jun 22 09:04:56 UTC 2007

John Reynolds wrote:
> Hello all, I recently built up a new box running 7.0-CURRENT (to get support
> for devices on a new motherboard I bought). Everything's been going great thus
> far (kudo's to all involved!) but as I was building the java/jdk15 port tonight
> I ran into a problem. I had previously built this on a 6.2-STABLE machine with
> no hassles. I've fetched all the distfiles by hand and put them into the right
> place. The port build goes on and on and finally ends with the following
> cut-n-pasted below. Is this port "supposed" to build on 7.0-CURRENT? What else
> can I check to make sure I've got in place to make it succeed?

I have built a native java from java/jdk15 by bootstraping from
diablo-jdk15 with help of misc/compat6x and it was succeeded.  My system
was FreeBSD/amd64 7.0-CURRENT no older than a week, and so far as I am
aware there is no significant changes introduced recently, so my answer
is that, try diablo-jdk (remove BROKEN line which warns you about
compat6x and install compat6x when need).

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij at delphij.net>	http://www.delphij.net/
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!