How to get a list of all kernel modules

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Tue Jun 19 06:12:39 UTC 2007

On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 03:46:42AM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > What does it require? Not much: after each package built, somehow
> > a notice gets send to a database backend which grabs the tarball,
> > grabs the +CONTENTS files and stores that data.
>
> Fill in the "somehows" and we can hook it up.

I've put my ideas on paper (virtual paper), and they can be found
at http://wiki.freebsd.org/PackageBuilderHistoricalData

It describes what we have today, and what I think we can do with
historical data. It consists of two parts: package contents and
build logs. At this moment it's just the things I think are important
or interesting, and give no guarantee that it will be as exicting
as I think it is.

I'll start with the latest bullet on that page, and see if we can
get something nice out of it.

Edwin
--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org