FreeBSD Port: ipfw2dshield-0.5

Daniel Dvořák dandee at hellteam.net
Fri Jun 15 22:03:35 UTC 2007

Hi John,

thank you.

I have read a man page several times and there is nothing about this PATH problem, that a user has to add something to the path or during installation process there is no message about it.

So question is, it would be good to add info to man page or to "some magic scripst", wouldn´t it ?

And the last but one, if it is the problem with PATH, why it does not appear on the other my systems ? I made an installation in the same way on all pc´s.

The last, which user do I have to add to PATH variable for ? For root ? For cron ?

Bye