Updated Nvidia Dviver

Gabor Tjong A Hung g.v.tjongahung at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:55:54 UTC 2007

AFAIK beryl has some issues which are either "solved" or occur less
frequently with the new nvidia drivers.
But I suppose you'll have to bug the nvidia maintainer for the new port. And
if you think he's lazy, show him how it's supposed to be done and make a
nice PR and send it to him so he has less work to do :D