Help with X.org/USE_GL problem needed (was: New X.org and emulators/wine)

Sven Schellack sven.schellack at gmx.de
Mon Jun 11 23:11:59 UTC 2007

> You are the man!  After rebuilding libdrm, libGL, libGLU, and libglut (in
> this order) the configure issue is gone.  Seems there was a dependency
> >from one of libGL, libGLU, or libglut which was not strict enough to
> enforce such an update?
>
> Gerald

Hi,
built another testing system over the weekend... this issue seems to be gone! Installed X7.2, installed Wine and it worked... tested it with World of Warcraft. DirectX isn't really working at the moment, but that differs from release to release anyway...
Tried 0.9.38, too - it cores dump no matter what I do (trying winecfg for instance)... Ooooh; YES, I read the mailing-lists! (winehq-devel et al.)

Sven