php 5.2.3 selgmentation fault, can somebody else reproduce it?

Momchil Ivanov idiotbg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 12:30:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

I`m having trouble with php5-5.2.3 and filled out a bug report
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=41645 can somebody else reproduce this with
the code given in the bug report, or am I the only one experiencing this? It
crashes without debug, and it works with debug on my machine.

<snip>

------------
php crashes with segmentation fault after executing a dummy function
with some default vars

Reproduce code:
---------------
<?php
function get_links($category = -1,
			$before = '',
			$after = '<br />',
			$between = ' ',
			$show_images = true,
			$orderby = 'name',
			$show_description = true,
			$show_rating = false,
			$limit = -1,
			$show_updated = -1,
			$echo = true) {
};
get_links(-1, '<li>','</li>', '', false, 'name', false, false, -1);
?>

Expected result:
a function with this prototype exists in wordpress. this one here should
exit normally, but it crashes php. if you execute it without the last
argument (corresponding to the $limit var): get_links(-1,
'<li>','</li>', '', false, 'name', false, false) php doesn`t crash

</snip>

--
PGP KeyID: 0x3118168B
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu