epiphany-extensions does not include RSS tool

Chess Griffin chess.griffin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:07:19 UTC 2007

One of the extensions normally found in epiphany-extensions is an RSS
subscription extension, where an orange RSS icon that appears in the
lower left corner when a page has an RSS feed attached to it.
Clicking on this icon makes it easy to subscribe to the feed, sort of
like Firefox does.  For some reason, this extension is not created in
the www/epiphany-extensions port, even though I see
"EPHY_EXTENSIONS=all" in the Makefile.  I manually added ",rss" to the
end of that line, rebuilt the package, and the RSS extension was there
and now works.

I would like to request that the rss extension be added to the port.
Granted, the way I did it is an ugly hack to make it work, and I am
sure there is a better way to fix -- maybe add it as a tunable option?
 Anyway, should I submit a PR?

Many thanks-
Chess

--