Some packages are missing from 7-current/i386?

Ruslan Ermilov ru at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 3 17:47:11 UTC 2007

Hi Kris,

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 01:03:53PM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 06:01:05PM +0400, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Anyone knows why the latest packages for 7-current/i386
> >
> > ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-7-current/All/
> >
> > miss the xorg-7.2 package and some others, while according
> > to pointyhat logs there were no errors.
>
> Actually xorg-7.2 did not build last time, because many of the
> applications had plist errors.  Hopefully these have now been fixed.

Do you mean that i386 packages were built before, and
amd64's after these errors have been fixed?  Or amd64
was built before they were introduced?  ;)

And one more question.  Where on http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/
I can see that the xorg's build was broken last time?
I seem to have checked the error logs from the last
full and current builds, but didn't find anything
relevant, hence my email.  Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov