Gnome Terminal artifacts

John Merryweather Cooper john_m_cooper at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 00:44:28 UTC 2007

Yes.  I occasionally get a horizontal line (no more than 2 pixels high)
and various quadrilateral artifacts right under where the cursor will
be.  Once the cursor has been update or the screen in gnome-terminal
scrolled, the artifacts disappear.  I only noticed them after I tweaked
the AGP settings on my ATI Radeon 7500 (Dell Inspirion 5100).

jmc