REQUEST FOR TESTERS: `devel/mingw32-gcc'

Coleman Kane cokane at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jul 29 18:34:57 UTC 2007

Lev Serebryakov wrote:
> Hello ports,
>
>   Latest versions of `mingw32-binutils' and `mingw32-bin-msvcrt' were committed.
>   `mingw32-gcc' is on pipeline.
>   But it is BIG update: new version is 4.2.0
>   I ask you to test this `almost new' port before commit.
>
>   http://lev.serebryakov.spb.ru/download/port-mingw32-gcc-4.2.0.tar.gz
>
>   Many thanks to Coleman Kane <cokane at freebsd.org>, who helps me to prepare this update.

I'd like to know what everyone else's experience with these new mingw32-
ports are. So far I have been building Win32 applications from my
FreeBSD box with these versions quite successfully. I think that the
binutils and GCC are actually newer than the ones currently shipping
with the MinGW32 binary distribution too.

--
Coleman Kane