failure: portupgrade -f 'autoconf*' 'automake*'

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jul 28 11:55:24 UTC 2007

On Jul 28, 2007, at 03:03 , Jan Henrik Sylvester wrote:
> I think, there should be a '-' in front of every ${BUILD_VERSION}.
>
> Additionally to the one at --program-suffix, there are three more
> missing.

The appropriate fix has already been committed.  Given the very small
window of things being broken, I'm not planning on bumping PORTREVISION.

For those folks that hit the (broken) mismerge.  portupgrade -af
'autoconf*' 'automake*' will do the trick.

-aDe