Ports upgrade

Khaled Hussein khaled at palnet.com
Thu Jul 26 11:27:26 UTC 2007

   Last week i upgraded our servers when there was vulnerability on php,
   clamav etc, but when i finished my upgrades i faced many problems, one
   of it was i cannot login to some of my servers, it was bash issue
   after upgrading gettext port, and i see in the UPDATING file that i
   have to run portupgrade -rf gettext and this solve the problem of bash
   , i used portmanager in upgrading the ports
   after that i faced again many problems, one of them till now i cannot
   solve it, when i run vim editor i got [/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared
   object "libintl.so.6" not found, required by "vim"]
   and in my squirrelmail when i change my password also it fails with
   this error [ --> /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libintl.so.6"
   not found, required by "courierpassd" ], also the same file missed, i
   run portupgrade on these servers but i did not solve the issue
   any one can guide me please how to fix my problems, because i work in
   ISP and these services is used by our customers
   my OS is Freebsd 6.1 and 6.0
   thanks in advance