How to include new dirs in @INC

Anton Berezin tobez at tobez.org
Tue Jul 24 17:32:56 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 12:03:48PM -0500, Paul Schmehl wrote:
> --On Tuesday, July 24, 2007 18:16:16 +0200 Anton Berezin <tobez at tobez.org>
> wrote:

> >Right.  I assume that the port you are creating uses "normal" Makefile.PL
> >for a part of the configuration process, while not being the main
> >configuration mechanism (that is, the port does not define PERL_CONFIGURE
> >in its skeleton).

> Yes, but it also uses GNU_CONFIGURE for the main parts of the port.

> Is it possible to use both GNU_CONFIGURE *and* PERL_CONFIGURE?

Nope, not to my knowledge.

> I'll poke around.
> Maybe I could pre-build the perl parts?  This is a very complex port.

Well, it certainly sounds like it is.

There are other ports that do something similar, however, for example
net/spread.  In fact, what it does looks almost exactly like what you
need.

\Anton.
--
We're going for 'working' here. 'clean' is for people with skills...
-- Flemming Jacobsen