How to include new dirs in @INC

Anton Berezin tobez at tobez.org
Tue Jul 24 14:25:16 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 09:18:17AM -0500, Paul Schmehl wrote:

> >So problem solved, or?

> Problem solved.

Nice!

> BTW, maybe you know the answer to this.  I can't remove the perl modules in
> pkg-plist because it prepends PREFIX to SITE_PERL, making the location
> /usr/local/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8.  This seems to me to be a
> bug.  Shouldn't pkg-plist honor SITE_PERL and not prepend PREFIX?

Hmmm.  I assume you are using %%SITE_PERL%% as the prefix in the pkg-plist?

bsd.port.mk defines ${SITE_PERL} as ${PREFIX}${SITE_PERL_REL}, and it
defines a plist substitution %%SITE_PERL%% to be the same as
${SITE_PERL_REL}, so in most circumstances it "just works".

Maybe a snippet of your pkg-plist together with *-install Makefile targets
(if any) would help to see what's wrong?

\Anton.
--
We're going for 'working' here. 'clean' is for people with skills...
-- Flemming Jacobsen