HEADS UP: default CONFIGURE_ARGS changed

Simon Barner barner at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 23 14:45:09 UTC 2007

Rong-En Fan wrote:
> FYI, the default CONFIGURE_ARGS for GNU_CONFIGURE is now
> having --mandir and --infodir if configure script supports them
> (determined by configure --help). I have eliminated most
> of them in ports' makefile. I plan to do a sweep to remove
> them all.

Do you also plan to teach `portlint' to check for new instances of
these command line options?

--
Best regards / Viele Grüße,                             barner at FreeBSD.org
 Simon Barner                                                barner at gmx.de