Please test: mplayer/mencoder split

Thomas Zander thomas.e.zander at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 22 05:53:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

to be able to make mplayer pkg-add'able and to introduce proper
dependencies on the mencoder binary for several frontents, the next
major update to our mplayer port will introduce an mencoder slave
port.
Hence, mencoder can also be built with different OPTIONS than mplayer.
A preliminary version (i.e. one that works for me) can be found on

http://www.rrr.de/~riggs/mplayer/m20070722.tar.bz2

Please grab a copy and test this port with your specific build options
and preferences and report fixes/problems and so on to me.

Thank you in advance,
Riggs