acroread plugin in Firefox

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Mon Jul 16 10:18:38 UTC 2007

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:28:16 -0500
Rick Voland <rpvoland at spamcop.net> wrote:

> I am unable to get PDF documents to open properly in Firefox since I
> updated to xorg 7.2 and linux_base-fc-4_10.

Rick,
does Acrobat Reader work ok standalone?

what does actually happen when you click on a link to a .pdf ?

have you got any other application mapped to it?

have you got the link :

$ ls -l /usr
[...]
lrwxr-xr-x   1 root  wheel       10 May 21 14:30 X11R6 -> /usr/local

in place?

have you registered the acroread plugin with nspluginwrapper ?

FWIW,it works fine here...