phpDISCUSSIONThe highlights and headlines from the past week follow below.

Torres xlnt at worldonline.fr
Mon Jul 9 03:57:59 UTC 2007

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

The medical engineers take those pieces and gleefully work to build
wonderful, effective new medical technologies.

Mitochondria need to be replaced when they are damaged, or else they can
start to damage the cell that hosts them - and that damage is a cause of
aging. He said the longevity of humans could also be increased through
stem cell treatment.

No more disease and frailty!

They see all too much of it. That's because Alzheimer's is a disease of
success.

phpOne potential approach to halt osteoporosis is to reprogram the
underlying processes of bone growth and destruction.

" The first step to working the machine is understanding what the levers
do; our understanding at this level is still very crude, but even this
is sometimes enough to get the job done. Now that diabetes appears to be
associated with Alzheimer's, it is imperative to take action to protect
against this burgeoning epidemic.
Many of you have expressed them eloquently in blog comments. If those
internal processes occur at a faster rate, it seemed logical to assume
that they caused more damage.

Therefore, the larger the amount of cash that goes into biomedical
gerontology, the sooner will humanity possess a technology that will
allow people to live to two hundred years.

I could write a book on all the things I'd like to do that one lifetime
isn't enough for.