Portupgrade lynx2.-8-6 compile failure

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Fri Jul 6 01:05:04 UTC 2007

David Southwell wrote:
 >Compile failure

 >./LYCharSets.c: In function `HTMLGetEntityUCValue':
 >./LYCharSets.c:878: error: `unicode_entities' undeclared (first use in
 >this function)

 >Stop in /usr/ports/www/lynx/work/lynx2-8-6/src.

I had this problem, too.

Though, I have the latest ports tree (via portsnap), I am missing
patch-LYCharSets (from 12 hours ago). With that, the port builds and
installs fine.

My Makefile is not the latest, either.

Maybe it is because the last update of the port did not change the
PORTREVISION (or PORTVERSION)? That should not interfere with portsnap
updating the port, or should it? Or does portsnap have a "hiccup"?

Rather clueless
Jan Henrik