FreeBSD Port: amarokFS-0.5

Rechistov Grigory (Речистов Григорий) ggg_mail at inbox.ru
Thu Jul 5 02:20:10 UTC 2007

Hi.

First of all, thanks for porting amarokFS to FreeBSD - I've been waiting
for this for a long time since I found this application on the Web.

Second, all this stuff with converting amarokFS -> amarok-fs has led port
to broken state. The reason is a broken Makefile - incorrect tag.gz
filename (amarok-fs-0.5 instead of amarokFS* so it is unfetchable) and
wrong $WRKSRC (must be  ${WRKDIR}/amarokFS-0.5, not
${WRKDIR}/${PORTNAME}-${PORTVERSION}/). With these things corrected
everything compiles flawlessly.

Thank you for your work!