flash

Tue Jul 3 14:16:56 UTC 2007

Quoting Robert Huff <roberthuff at rcn.com> (from Tue, 3 Jul 2007
08:10:51 -0400):

> Sergey Matveychuk writes:
>
>>  > Will flash9 not be crashed in freebsd7.0 with linux2.6 ABI?
>>
>>  Well, it was 7.0, but I don't remember I've tested it either
>>  before or after updating to linux 2.6. I'll test it again to be
>>  sure.
>
> 	My -CURRENT box has 2.6 installed, and flash-9 still has
> problems.

If someone is interested in tracking down the problem: You need to
enable the linux debugging and maybe add some more printf()s to
strategic (depends upon your own investigation) places. When you know
where it fails (and maybe why), you can report it on emulation@ and
Roman will try to fix the problem.

Interested souls can have a look at the archives of emulation
regarding the debug stuff (or ask on emulation@ if it is not easy to
find).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Acid absorbs 47 times its own weight in excess Reality.