Impending update to devel/gettext

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 31 07:27:30 UTC 2007

On Jan 30, 2007, at 16:52 , Ade Lovett wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I'm looking for some early adopters to try out an upgrade of devel/
> gettext to 0.16.1

In the true spirit of "oh crap, let's fix this thing properly", I now
present to you:

http://www.lovett.com/ade/freebsd/gettext-2.diff

MD5 (gettext-2.diff) = 97d80b61281f6bc5aa88362a970b50a3

This significantly reworks the original 0.16.1 update, removing the
(IMO) relatively useless OPTIONS, and makes the port NOPORTDOCS-safe
as requested in ports/106998.

The previous diff has been removed -- if you've already downloaded
it, my apologies, please use this one instead.

Thanks,
	-aDe