Impending update to devel/gettext

Beech Rintoul freebsd at alaskaparadise.com
Wed Jan 31 05:57:23 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 30 January 2007 15:52, Ade Lovett wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm looking for some early adopters to try out an upgrade of devel/
> gettext to 0.16.1 -- I've already built a few relatively large
> consumers of gettext which seem to be fine; the issues are much
> more likely to be run-time rather than compile-time, so a pointyhat
> -exp build is unlikely to be amazingly useful in terms of feedback.
>
> The patch can be found at
> http://people.FreeBSD.org/~ade/gettext.diff -- all the usual
> disclaimers apply in terms of blowing up your computer, setting
> fire to your house, eating your first-born and so on.
>
> Ideally I'd like to commit this in about two weeks or so.  Please
> send any comments directly to me at ade at FreeBSD.org.
>
> Thanks,
> 	-aDe

I can't get the patches to apply cleanly. can you provide a .tgz or a
shar of the port, and I'll be happy to test it.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Port Maintainer - beech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html