Looking for a maintainer for the Horde ports

Shaun Amott shaun at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jan 26 15:50:05 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 08:28:12PM -0900, Beech Rintoul wrote:
> On Thursday 25 January 2007 08:01, Shaun Amott wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I took over maintainership of the Horde family of ports some time ago,
> > but I no longer have the time or inclination to look after them well.
> > I'm looking for a new maintainer who is willing to keep them updated.
> > They are relatively easy to maintain, other than the occasional VuXML
> > entry which needs creating.
> >
> > The ports are:
> >
> > deskutils/kronolith
> > deskutils/mnemo
> > deskutils/nag
> > devel/chora
> > ftp/gollem
> > mail/imp
> > mail/ingo
> > mail/turba
> > www/horde
> > www/horde-passwd
> >
> > If anyone is interested, let me know.
>
> Are these still up for grabs?

Yes, since you were the first to inquire. If you want them, please
submit an update for deskutils/nag and deskutils/mnemo, and I'll assign
them all to you.

--
Shaun Amott // PGP: 0x6B387A9A
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin