How do I do this?

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Sun Jan 21 23:25:42 UTC 2007

I'm working on a new port for the CyberAbuse whois client.  Sqlite3 is a
dependency, so I added it as a BUILD_DEPENDS.  However, there is a make
target named "sglite" which has to be run in order to use the db, and that
target fails the make because it can't find sglite3.h.  That file does not
exist in the tarball of zcw (the CyberAbuse whois tarball), however it
*does* exist in sqlite once it's been built.  (Make extract has a file
"sqlite3.h.in", so the port has to be made before the header file exists.

Is there a way to get this file from that port and put it in the correct
location so that the zcw target "sqlite" will build properly?

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/