math/lapack crashes update of math/freemat

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Fri Jan 19 00:11:52 UTC 2007

From: Philipp Ost <pj at smo.de>
Subject: math/lapack crashes update of math/freemat
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:00:17 +0100

> I did reinstall math/lapack (# make deinstall && make reinstall), but I
> did never have success when I try to update math/freemat ;)
>
> Is this related to the migration to gfortran?

Yes, Unfortunately this is a huge change. you must recompile all
if your port is related to Fortran... See for ports that uses Fortran
http://people.freebsd.org/~maho/gfortran/gfortran.html
currently I know about it. Currently I don't know which port
uses Fortran (basically it is possible if we have huge resources,
of course), so I'm waiting Kris's report via pointy hat.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho at FreeBSD.org)