gnutls (and all that kde stuff...) and 4.x's old gcc

Juergen Lock nox at jelal.kn-bremen.de
Sun Jan 7 15:25:26 UTC 2007

(Not sure it still really matters given 4's eol date, but...)

 Yesterday evening I tinderboxed lang/gambas for 4.11 (thinking that
it was a compiler :) and it failed with C++ compiler errors in
libgnutlsxx in security/gnutls.  I looked around in /usr/local/bin
and /usr/X11R6/bin and it seemed nothing was using it, so I put
	USE_GCC=	3.4
in the port's Makefile, which made it build.  Soo, should libgnutlsxx
just be removed from the build on 4, or should gnutls and everything
that depends on it (which seems to be all that kde stuff at least)
be given USE_GCC for 4?  Or should gnutls simply be IGNOREd on 4
since probably noone that still uses that wants to run kde anyway...

	Juergen