FreeBSD ports you maintain which are out of date

Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 4 16:04:49 PST 2007

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 23:08:33 +0000
"Marcelo Araujo Souza" <araujobsd at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I caught ports more easy and I made the UPDATE for the version
> stipulated in the sent list. It follows the list of ports that I made
> and the URL together with log using *port test*.
> I wait that it is all certainty, I will have until sunday to revise
> in case that they find some error.
>
> SHAR URL: http://experience.bsdnetwork.org/pub/ports/

please submit your updates as individual PRs so that they are not lost
and get commited easily. As please submit them as unified diffs (diff -u).

Thanks for your work,

BOFH excuse #198:
Post-it Note Sludge leaked into the monitor